Monday, June 23, 2008

This is weird

I have been doing the occasional night shift at work, which mainly involves me turning up at about 8pm, staying for a bit, and then buggering off back home for a few hours sleep before coming back in for the morning. Last night, however, there was the strangest noise coming from the edges of the site. Now I am pretty sure that it is a frog of some description, but it is weird as you like. http://boss.justinrcutler.com/Night%20at%20shipyard.wav
Click on that, or the title to hear it. You will have to turn up the volume or use headphones, as I recorded it on my phone. Welcome to the oddity that is the night time aural vista.

J

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.