Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Natty new uniform

Spent yesterday in bloody Singapore again, but also spent some time in the Creative building, owned by the makers of computer audio equipment of the highest order. Test drove their totally kicking 7.1 speaker system and fuck me it kicked out some. Will get one on pay day, no mistake. Today moved onto my new hotel suite complete with kitchen and living room and two balconies overlooking the sea to Singapore. Got to said room and it turned out to be a single room overlooking the high level assault course. No matter, things will sort themselves out over the next coupla days. I am too tired and sweaty to care. Here is me in my new getup from Sing looking like an overeating doozer. Looking as sexy as one man may dare to. Speak to you all soon.

 

J

 

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.