Monday, June 16, 2008

Pain in the arse

 

I have now moved out of the hotel and into a new house in the middle of the island. The downside of this is that I have no fucking idea where the damn place is. I have so far got lost every time I have try to get to or from the place. It is in the middle of nowhere, and all the roads look identical, so it is pretty easy to drive off down the wrong one and end up lost as hell.

It is not a bad house, three bedrooms, big living room, and a huge kitchen. Downside is that there is no hot water, and the air conditioning unit is not hardy enough to keep the living room cool.

 

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.