Thursday, July 03, 2008

Just a little disconcerting

This morning whilst engaging in the ritual bathing (it involves standing in my bathroom throwing saucepans of tepid water over myself and thinking clean thoughts) when I discovered the corpse of the biggest earwig that you have seen in your life. Very disturbing indeed.
I am writing this from my mobile phone at a mate's house. The housemaids are watching a VCD of Allah's greatest hit records. Ummi, ummi, ummi is an unmitigated classic. This makes you realise exactly how cool and up to date christian rock is.
Have bought an LCD projector for my house, so now I can watch a screen the size of one of my walls, about 90 inches now. When I got back home this afternoon, I went back to the car to get a packet of smokes, and as I walked out of the door, a bird shat on my hand! What are the chances? It's supposed to be lucky so will do my lottery tonight.

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.