Friday, February 08, 2008

Unbelievable

Yet again I have come across what totally appeared to be, without a thorough medical examination, a dead cockie. It was led on its back, like the last time, bereft of movement, with its legs in the air. So, having decided to ignore it, once more. I went to bed. Having got comfortable, I decided I needed a piss before being able to sleep, at least an hour later. Back to the toilet, and on with the lights, and to my minor surprise, the little bugger was starting to wriggle about. It seems that my room is a local doss house for the neighbourhood cockies, and that they all sleep on their backs. I might even phone David Attenborough. Enough to do your head in. Once more I bravely popped a glass overhim to leave him to the maid in the morning. Watch this space, as it won't surprise me if the fucker somehow escapes.

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.