Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Damned good fun

Had to give the secretary a lift home this evening, and couldn't find any of the cars, so borrowed a Mitsubishi Lancer from a friend to take her. First decent car I've driven over here. Got a rather juicy 110km/h out of her, which is a pretty incredible achievement over here. I was weaving in and out of the lorries and shit and absolutely loving it. So nice to finally be in a car that actually accelerates when you want it to.
That was certainly a lot better than the start of my day. Hungover as hell, I had to take the bar supervisor and Trevor's wife out clothes shopping. Two and a half hours trying to find a plain T-shirt. Indonesian T-shirts are just ridiculous. The slogans are completely nonsensical. I have attached a piccie, but not sure if you can read it. Things like 'Have most pleasure had pain' and shit like that. Makes no sense whatsoever. Am gonna design my own range of T-shirts aimed at expats with slogans like 'Toe Talk Hunt' and 'Lie K Null?'. Might even export to Uk.
Anyway, gonna go and have a bath.

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.