Saturday, February 16, 2008

Umm, a bit dull

I know I haven’t posted anything for a while, but, to be honest, I haven’t done much that I can report. Admittedly I did go out Tuesday night and get thoroughly demolished, but I have no fucking idea what the hell I actually did. I know I hired a motorcycle taxi for the majority of the evening, and he took me to some places, but aside from that, not a clue. I promise I will write some more when I have stuff to report. Although incidentally, I have just booked my flights and shit, and will be back in UK 12th March for a fortnight. No drinking in that time, as am determined this time not to be nauseous on the flight.

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.