Monday, February 18, 2008

Scary

It is beginning to worry me that I cannot seem to touch anything electrical in this damned place. The list of things I have taken a shock off is pretty strange. I cannot touch the whole of the storage fridge. The chest freezers are covered in plastic, but the padlock clasps aren't, so I get a shock from that. Cannot touch the microwave, the back of my computer, or the metal casing of the stereo. The weirdest one is the breadmaker, as not only do I get shocked from the bread tin, if I touch the damned dough to check how firm it is, that fucking shocks me too. Is it a sign of getting old.

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.