Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hectic Day

Three o’clock this morning I was repeatedly chanting ‘one more beer wont hurt, I can handle the party tomorrow with a hangover’ . I was wrong. Had about 150 people to feed and water arriving at 1pm. The funny thing was that the power grid shut down about 11am, and then the water stopped. Luckily electricity came back on just as people started arriving. Didn’t sort out my hangover though. Been a rough day, but a major laugh by the end of the evening. I am to bed, so I will send more later. Although I did say I would add some piccies of the penguins, so will add them now.

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.