Monday, January 28, 2008

I feel a little put out

I am sat overlooking the pool, and a a long red centipede came a-wandering along the top of the railing. Odd looking fucker, walked liked speeded up stop motion animation. I was kinda intrigued so watched him as he trotted happily towards me. Then, for some reason, he got level with me, then threw himself off the balcony, plunging what must have been a million centipedey metres to the granite tiles beneath. You can't help but feel a little bit offended. What isit about me that pushes mere inects into an quick orgy of self-destruction? Still, fuck him, kids are a pain in the arse, wife's on the sauce, poor bastard, better off dead.

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.