Saturday, January 12, 2008

Choppy

Its half eight in the morning, and I am sat in harbour waiting to leave for Batam. I have a feeling this will be a choppy crossing, as we are bouncing up and down, and we haven't even cast off yet.
Flight was actually not too bad. Just under 24 hours, I think, as abu dhabi to singapore was an hour quicker than expected. The hotel I stay at has gone down in my estimation now I realise that it really is a brothel. There were still hookers outside at seven/eight o'clock in the morning.
Driving to the hotel from the airport last night, I would swear fucking blind that I saw a taxi go past with a baby seat on its roof. Empty of course, but I would bet my balls on it. Didn't want to draw attention to it, just in case it was normal practise.
I cannot believe how much this boat is moving about. There must be a metre change in height on my side. Hopefully will get to send this off at the other end, if I don't end up drownded.

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.