Monday, January 28, 2008

Dunno how that happened

Discovered late last night that I have an unholy burn down my right leg. After a few conversations I realised that the preceding evening, despite, for all intents and purposes, being incapable of constructing a sentence or indeed standing upright, the guy I was drinking with, in an attempt to ensure my safety, put me on the back of a motorcycle taxi. The theory is that I quite probably spent the entire journey home inadvertantly resting my leg against the exhaust pipe! So apart from that, and attempting to start a fight with an american three times my size, I am doing okay.
Bit pissed off that one of the hard drives, the one with the majority of information on it, that I looked after so carefully seems to now be unrecognisable to my computer. I take that back, I am REALLY pissed of. Oh yeah, and or some reason, the memory card in my palmtop has wiped itself clean. I dunno why I bother with computers.

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.