Friday, May 23, 2008

New house

After a hell of a lot of faffing about and a torrential downpour, I have
moved out of the apartment complex. At this moment I am in a huge house on
the other side of the island. Downside is that it is not exactly the fuckin
ritz. It hasn't been lived in for some time, so it is pretty dirty. Have put
a kitchen in and a couple of water dispensers, and now it is just a case of
getting the place cleaned up. There is a maid's quarters downstairs, so
might have to go and get one of them.
Also, if I haven't mentioned it thus far, despite being about thirty miles
of the line of the equator, I have managed to catch a fucking cold. Now
ain't that about a bitch!
I have some sort of job interview early next week, so everyone keep their
fingers crossed for me. It is basically just a data entry job onsite at a
construction yard, but is worth $200 a day. Not the hugest salary in the
world, but about three times what the restaurant was paying me. All I need
to do is become fluent in gas and oil construction lingo. No problem. I know
my FSO's from my FPSO's and my ITR from my MDR so all should be well! Will
keep you informed.


Peace out

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG.
Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.24.0/1461 - Release Date: 22/05/2008
16:44

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.