Friday, May 23, 2008

Bored

Cannot sleep because it appears that I have a snoring sheep outside my
window. Wish I could work out what the hell it is. I have told you what it
sounds like, but unless the fluffy bugger has made it onto the roof, it has
to be something a little less ovine. Must be some sort of lizard. They all
make weird noises. When I was in Bondowoso all those years ago, I was warned
to listen out for the 'fuck off' lizard! Of course I had no idea what they
were going on about, until sat on the porch with a beer one evening, you
could clearly hear what sounded like a mechanical voice saying 'fuck off,
fuck off' and that was a tiny little lizarddy fella.

Funny if a sheep fell through the ceiling while I was typing. I think I
would be too embarassed to type about it, even if it did.

Right I am going to go and make myself a sarnie and try harder to get some
sleep.

Goodnight folks

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.