Thursday, November 29, 2007

Why, in the name of .....

Why is it that all methods of travel require you to hang around for fucking hours? All I want to do is get on a ferry, and they go every ten minutes, so why should I have to turn up at least an hour in advance.
Sorry, my apologies. I am at a ferry terminal in Singapore waiting for a boat to Batam, and its as bad as the fucking airport. I did warn you that these might be done in the wrong order, but due to my liver faillure, lack of sleep, plus the jetlag, I don't feel particularly in order myself. Hang gotta go and check my bags in.
Right, despite what I had been told, the immigration fee is not 20 Usd it's 25! You have to have US notes and they have to be clean and tidy else they cause problems. I just happened to read my immigration slip, and I didn't have enough money! So I had to eg it to find a currency exchange to get a five spot! Then when I got to the full mmigration check, I couldn't find my immigration form from singapore, so that took me away to an office. Luckily I found iton closer inspection. I am just about to board the Ocean Raider for forty minutesof throwing up over the side!

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.