Thursday, November 29, 2007

Totally fucked up!

I'm on my boat, sat on the top deck, getting some sun, just to make you jealous, and the scenery is just weird. Right in front of me is a building site, but to my sort of right is the most amazing sight of a huge cable car about thousand mile in the air and the tower holding part of it up descends into palm trees and shit! Unfortunately we are just sat here rocking back and forth waiting to disembark, slowly being poisoned by diesel fumes. Bit concerned that they appeared to be loading my suitcase onto another boat, but I could be wrong.

Just spent ten minutes photographing stuff. In fact, for the majority of those ten minutes, I have said nothing other than 'fuck me!' this place is simply unbelievable, especially when you are flying past it on a boat the size of a seacat, but doingabout three hundred miles an hour, as there are probably no speed limits, like on the roads here, only speed suggestions. We just whipped round a marker buoy like a jetski, and you could see the singapore eye, a blatant ripoff of the london eye.
Just had to put my watch back an hour. Everyone seems to want their own time zone, sort of as a mark of their individuality. Tossers!

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.