Friday, November 30, 2007

Now this this one is REALLY strange

Sorry but the blog might not go in order for the next week or so, but I had to pen this dream.
Can't really remember the start but it was like being in a Singaporean gangster flick. Bearing in mind I had been in the country about four hours, that is odd in itself. Harry, the chap I'm meeting out here seemed to be some mob boss and tere were a couple of others, and they all owned restaurants, apart from one that had a pub. I slept with most of their wives, one of whom started off like a girl called Juliet I went to school with, but then sorta changed into an ex called Sarah. Thinking about it, Lynsey was her little sister! I met thi wirey bloke who was a bit like Jef, and we ripped all the gangsters off, and then he shot them all with a Ingram Mac 10, but he spared me and wished me luck. I went to the pub that the boss-blike owned to find Barney's brother sat at the bar waiting to be served, and went and let myself into his flat. Just before I woke, my Aunt Rosemary popped her head round the door to comment what a bad business it had all been. I would like to mention that I had taken no drugs or alcohol for this one!

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.