Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A bit more normal

The first part of the night I was leading a crack team of robbers in a dirty dozen style 'being the good guys' sort of mission to stop some random bloke from stealing 100 million pounds of summat or other. We ended up swimming along a huge dock in this really slimy water until we could get up onto what I think was a manmade concrete spit. There was some sort of gun battle in which the bad guy got caught and we took him back to Winchester bus station where I was informed that my mother had died and I'd inherited 100 million pounds! Got disturbed by the cat, but when I got back to sleep, there was something about a motorhome that I can't really remember, but I think we drove it to a Roadchef where it turned into my Vectra. Whilst waiting for burgers, it became night, and there was a man looking out the window at some sparkly type affair in the sky. We talked about it being some sort of astronomical display, and I went to get my camera for the car. While I was getting my camera, I bumped into my aunt Jenny who was a supervisor at the services and she was shouting at a subordinate. When I go back to the restaurant area, the bloke had a tripod set up, and I realised I would need one too, so I went back to the car where I saw Jenny again, with her daughter and a baby, who kept trying to steal my keys. Walking back to the restaurant, the sky was bright with stars, that started to change colour, and looked a lot like those films of weird deep sea animals, all tentacley and flashy and shit. When I tried to setup my tripod, however, the legs would not stay together, so I had to keep adjusting the settings and trying again, but every time I pulled the legs out, they spread out a couple of metres and the tripodwas only about three foot off the ground.
Then I was woken up by someone trying to sell me a car!

Peace out!

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.