Sunday, May 29, 2011

Watching Road Wars

Maybe it's just me being a bit thick, but sat watching Road Wars in the early hours of the morning, it frustrates me that people who drive without a valid licence get stopped, caught out, arrested, charged, sent to court, and end up getting a twelve month ban!
WHATS THE FUCKING POINT BANNING SOMEONE WHO ALREADY WAS BANNED AND DIDN'T CARE?
Like most of us, I struggle to keep my car legal, keeping up the extortionate insurance costs, and the paying the three thousand different ways a car is taxed, and it seems that you can just not bother, get the occasional hundred quid fine, and have your licence taken away.
Sign me up, sounds cheaper, and I might get to meet a cute WPC lol.


YouTube Video


After that rant and moan, there's a badly recorded advert that made me giggle.

Peace out.

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.