Tuesday, May 17, 2011

King of kebabs

Watched some huge bloke on tv eating a kebab and moaning about how overweight he was. Couldn't stop thinking about his perfect physique, so just had to have one.


In my defense, I wasn't expecting it to be so big it arrived in it's own pizza box, but by christ, it is tasty.

Two shout outs here, one to Monetts in Eastleigh for supplying this Brobdingnagian feast for the paltry sum of £8.50, including delivery to my door, but also to the Just Eat website, that meant I didn't even have to hear the word 'saladchillisauceplizz'.

Gonna sit down and let the heart attack roll lol.


Peace out.

1 comment:

J said...

Ok, was still attempting to eat it the following night after the gym :D

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.