Thursday, June 09, 2011

Well that sucked, another injury lol

I have been sat in front of the computer for hours, completing my VAT registration, sorting the figures out on my twelve month P&L forecast, and the occasional funny YouTube film. As I got up to get myself to bed, I discovered that my left leg had gone to sleep so completely that it was utterly numb! I kinda toppled sideways, making a lunge for the bed to break my fall, didn't see my iPad on my black bedsheets. I fell, one hand catching the corner of said iPad, lifting the other corner up in a seesaw effect, and cracked myself straight across the bridge of my nose.

So that's why I'm sat here on the floor, tears streaming from my eyes, nose screaming pain at me, with the left side of me from the waist down completely numb.

Fuck my life lol.


Peace out

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.