Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's about time.

My usual apologies for not having posted for ages yadayada.
An actual sunny day in the uk. Who would have thought it could happen. Sat in the garden with the one beer that jon obviously couldn't find getting some sun to my bones. Have decided that it's high time I tidied the garden up. Got some excellent hardcore rockin my eardrums and it doesn't get much better than this. Unless I had my projector back from indo so I could watch tv against the back wall of the house. Can't go out for more beer, as I somehow managed to poke myself on the eye, and it has kinda filled with blood a bit.
Bugger this iPhone. The battery is about to die on me. Still, as long as I get this post sent, then I might attempt a little gardening.

Peace out dudes

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.