Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Too sick to fuck

I am, of course, well aware that even by my usual standards of long gaps between blogs, this last one is a doozy.
Have no idea what my last post was about, so will try to guess what I was up to last time.
After the whole ambulance and hospital thing, I unfortunately have been stuck in the UK. Having now had about twenty blood tests, the results of which cover about three or four A4 pages of results, all of which are normal Nobody is any wiser as to what is actually wrong with me. Have had one ultrasound where they found summat growing on my liver, so I will have another one around my birthday to check up on it and have to book in for an endoscopy in a couple of weeks time, which promises to be not much of a laugh. Have run out of money and put myself about ten grand in debt, and have no income whatsoever, so things are beginning to get a little troublesome.
On that note, unsurprisingly, have not done anything exciting in the slightest. Spent a lot of time being sick, and the rest sleeping. All kinds sucks, but I still have my unwavering belief that summat will crop up! Not sure how or what, but hope strings infernal, or summat. Anyway, will try and keep a bit more Up to date, seeing as I have a little time on my hands.

Laters

Peace out.

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.