Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A quick experiment

I'm not entirely sure but I think I am able to publish direct to my blog. I can't really remember how it is done but I'm sure that it is possible. In all fairness, not like I've had anything interesting to write for about the last three weeks. Actually, that is not strictly true, I have had interesting things to write about them but I just could not be bothered.

So, for the record, I have also dictated to this entire blog using the built in voice recognition software that comes with vista. It is actually quite good, certainly beats the shit out of the one that came with XP. Okay then, I guess I'd better see whether or not this will publish. God bless office 2007! It's the shit!

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.