Friday, October 26, 2007

Another weird dream

We were all trapped in a sort of low beamed cottage with a huge oak conservatory. My mother was there, and she seemed to be having some sort of fling with Malakai Intakos. Barney and I were playing a playstation in another room. We seemed to be cut off by some sort of storm, although it wasn't raining. The Aga had gone out and there was a huge spider under it. Then a pair of bears started banging on the windows in the conservatory and I went and started slapping the glass to scare them away, and Barney went mental, convinced that although two bears couldn't break the glass, I might break it and let them in.

Then I woke.
I'm gonna stop havin jalepeno and cheese sarnies before bed.

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.