Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Goddamned shaver.

I own a braun shaver. One of the really expensive ones that come with its own cleaning system. Well, haven't cleaned it since moving house, so, that means that I haven't charged it in the same time. I would be amongst the first to admit that it hasn't been getting a huge amount of action, shaving about once every.... Well, every time I fancy it, I guess, which isn't often. Anyway, finally got around to charging it this afternoon when I woke up, but couldn't get it to run the cleaning cycle. Before going to bed, I thought I would just have a look at it, as it is sat on my dressing table type affair. This time, it decided to work. Now the downside is that it is about half past midnight, and the cleaning cycle lasts about an hour, and involves it starting up, more or less at random for the entire duration. So I have to look forward to keep crapping myself at random intervals for the next hour. So much for a relaxed early night.

Peace out, cos J to the Cizzle is in the flibbedy flobbedy floooooo!

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.