Saturday, October 30, 2010

Thank pig for that

I was having some absolutely top-notch, food of the gods sausage and mash, when I started thinking to myself that Asda make the best sossies on the planet.


Having had another succulent bite, I decided that seeing as Asda almost certainly didn't actually make this most meritorious meaty bundle of bangers, my intangible appreciation would best be directed to the manufacturer, whosoever they might be.
Ruminating further, the maker only really needed to basically repackage flesh and a little chilli into an intestine or two. Maybe the farmer is the hero I'm looking for? To be fair, the agriculturist has really done nothing more than provide a pastoral setting in which the pre-food is able to run about in, something which they would probably manage without the intercedence of a bucolic labourer.
This entire train of thought basically leads me to postulate that the praise and adulation should really be directed to Babe, and his porcine buddies, who made up 80% of the sossie content of my meal.

So hurrah and huzzah for those little piggies who went wee wee wee all the way to my stomach.


Peace out.

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.