Thursday, October 28, 2010

Camper test

Decided to take the van for a run, to check how she was with some of the changes I had made. First corner out, and the ps3 came flying out of it's new home, closely followed by the sky HD box. Not an auspicious start. The rest of the journey was fairly uneventful, getting me onsite just before the office shut. Asked for a pitch facing a certain way, so I could point the satellite in the right direction. Got to my pitch, satellite pointed in the right direction, so settled down and got my key for the gate. Spent ten minutes in the cold repeatedly swivelling the damn thing about, until I realised that the trees were blocking my line of sight.
So telly was out. Decided to heat up the curry I had brought with me, only to discover that I had no rice. Gutted and feeling disheartened, cycled to the nearest hotel and am now sat in the bar having a well-earned bottle of peroni. Really nice hotel, shame about the skanks and scum.

Peace out.

Location:Alresford Rd,,United Kingdom

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.