Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sorry

I know that I haven't posted for ages, and apologise in advance for it being a totally naff one. In the UK there has just been Two and a Half Men weekend showing every single episode from all five series. Unfortunately, due to a bout of food poisoning coupled with a slight hangover meant that I missed the majority of it. So I am sat on the plane, and there's an episode on the playlist. It's a shame really, because everybody is trying to sleep and I am pissing myself laughing and the bloke opposite is looking decidedly unimpressed.

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.