Sunday, March 16, 2008

Been a while

Sorry I haven't posted for ages, but been pretty busy. Been to Singapore twice, once just to get to the airport though. I took the Singapore Metro this time, as it is supposed to be cheap, fast, and extremely efficient. Took me an hour and a bloody half to cross the city. Bollocks to that.
Got stuck in Abu Dhabi for twelve and a half hours due to fog. Never want to end up there again. Back in Uk, I have only just got over the stress of Abu Dhabi. Will retrospectively post the other stuff I have been up to when I have the time and enthusiasm.

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.