Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dream again

I know I haven't posted any of my bizarre dreams for ages, cuz let's face it, the only more boring than people's dreams is people's problems. But this one was a good one. Jun and I were at a seaside town somewhere in Asia where people were continually trying to shoot at me, until they gave up and sent surfing turtles the size of a three bed semi to chase us through the kampung. Then I was knocked out and woke up to be given a job at a bar/workshop where the owners daughter kept swapping from being Asian to being Australian.

Last time I have curry late at night.


Peace out.

No comments:

The usual rubbish, just a little more often. Please feel free to dig through the archives. There's some odd stuff, some utter crap, and some stuff that even worries me. But life is far too short to worry about it. Enjoy.